Use this guide along with theData Tab Configurationguide to configure a SecureAuth IdP realm that uses Tivoli Directory as an additional Profile Provider.
An on-premises Tivoli Directory data store
A service account with read access (and optional write access) for SecureAuth IdP
Tivoli Directory Configuration Steps
1. In the Profile Provider Settings section, select True from the Same as Above dropdown to copy the data store integration from the Membership Connection Settings section for use in profile connection; or select False if that directory is only used for the membership connection.
2. Select Directory Server from the Default Profile Provider dropdown if Tivoli Directory is to be used as the default profile provider
If another Directory Server data store (LDAP, AD, others) is configured in the Membership Connection Settings section, and True is selected from the Same as Above dropdown, then those settings appear in the Profile Connection Settings (below) and must be modified to reflect the settings of the new Tivoli Directory data store
Only one Directory Server can be utilized for profile connection
If another directory is selected from the Default Profile Provider dropdown, then Directory Server must be selected from Source dropdown in the Profile Fields section for the SecureAuth IdP Properties that are mapped to Tivoli Directory fields
Profile Connection Settings
3. Select Directory Server from the Data Server dropdown
4. Select Tivoli Directory from the Directory Server dropdown
5. Set the Connection String using the directory domain, e.g. LDAP:<directory>.<domain>/DC=<directory>,DC=<domain>
6. Select Secure from the Connection Mode dropdown