You can use a template realm to ensure that by default, all new realms contain the 2019 theme.
This document applies to customers who have on-prem appliance upgrades (not migrating to the cloud) from SecureAuth IdP version 9.3 and earlier to the Identity Platform version 19.07 and later. By default, 2016 Light is the default theme unless you create a template realm and select 2019 as the default theme.
This document does not apply if you have any of the following:
- Brand new instance of Identity Platform 19.07 and later. All realms have the 2019 theme selected by default.
- Cloud migration of Identity Platform 19.07 and later. As as a result of the cloud migration, all realms have the 2019 theme selected by default.
- Identity Platform version 19.07 and later
- On-prem appliance upgrade to Identity Platform 19.07 and later, from an earlier version of SecureAuth IdP 9.3 and earlier
To set 2019 as the default theme for new realms
- In the realm designated as your template realm, select 2019 as the theme.
For more information, see Creating a template realm.
- Save your changes to the realm.
- Create a new realm, and verify that 2019 is set as the default theme.