- On your desktop or laptop computer, log into the webpage of the QR code enrollment realm.
- Use the app to scan the unique QR code on the page. The QR code is valid for 10 minutes, by default. (You can change the time length in a SecureAuth realm. See the "Change the QR code scan availability time length" section in the Multi-Factor App Enrollment (QR Code) realm configuration document.)
If using a Chromebook, take a picture of the unique QR code on the page and hold the code (on a phone or printout) up to the webcam to scan it in.
- Create a PIN on the app, if required.
- If the account is successfully connected, a 6- or 8-digit passcode appears on the app.
iOS Connect with QR Android Connect with QR
- Enter the passcode in the Confirm box on the QR code realm page, and click Enable.
- Tap Finished or the home icon on the app.