- Start the IIS Manager: Open Run, type inetmgr, and click Enter.
- In IIS, select the Default Web Site.
- Under Features View, click URL Rewrite.
- On the right, under the Actions pane, click Import Rules and import the rules you received from SecureAuth Support. (Contact SecureAuth Support per the Prerequisites steps, if you did not already request this information.)
- Set an inbound rewrite rule under the realm folder (for example, SecureAuth3).
Aux ID 1 – userPrincipalName
Anchor aux1 aux1
Aux ID 2 – otherLoginWorkstations
Anchor aux2 aux2
Aux ID 5 – otherIpPhone and make it writable. (This field is set from custom pre-authentication page – MSConditionalAccess.aspx.vb)
Anchor aux5 aux5