Touch/fingerprint ID requests are supported on iOS and Android devices; face ID requests are supported on iOS devices only.
- Biometric fingerprint and face (iOS only) recognition require SecureAuth Identity Platform v19.07 or later.
- If end users' mobile phones are set up for face or fingerprint recognition before enrollment, the features will work automatically with the SecureAuth Authenticate app after enrollment.
- If end users want to use face or fingerprint recognition after enrollment, but did not turn on the features before enrollment, they must turn on face or fingerprint recognition on their mobile device, then set up the SecureAuth Authenticate app again.
- Tap Use Touch ID (iOS) or Use Fingerprint (Android) on the Touch ID Request (iOS) or Fingerprint Request (Android) screen.
iOS Touch ID Request screen: Android Fingerprint Request screen:
- Touch the touch (iOS) or fingerprint (Android) sensor on your device to log in.
iOS Touch Sensor screen: Android Fingerprint Sensor screen:
Facial recognition (iOS only)
- Tap Use Face ID on the Face ID Request screen.
- If you have paired an Apple Watch to your mobile device, you will receive a Biometric Request on the watch. Click OK.
- Tap Use Face ID and use the camera on your iPhone to log in.